Crypto foundations are designed to further the decentralization and evolution of a project. By providing support without direct involvement, crypto foundations ensure that the decentralized by one single entity.
Blockchains are not created in a void and some degree of centralization needs to occur for a project to launch. At launch, a for- profit entity is almost always the catalyst for the project’s creation.
Foundations are responsible for the development and support of a blockchain but do so in passive or parallel ways. This decentralized approach to blockchain development has provided a pseudo- safe haven for developers to continue building without a token becoming a security.
- Promote Cryptocurrency: Increase public awareness and understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Support Development: Provide resources and support for cryptocurrency developers.
- Regulate Practices: Establish guidelines and standards for cryptocurrency usage and trading.
- Educational Programs: Conduct workshops, seminars, and courses to educate the public about cryptocurrencies
- Research and Development: Support research initiatives to improve cryptocurrency technologies.
- Policy Advocacy: Work with regulators to advocate for fair and effective cryptocurrency policies.
- Asset protection, tax advantages, and confidentiality.
In Panama: 10,000 USD
In Swiss: CHF 50,000